Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010: PPA64 & Case Study #10

Pin It Now! I made this card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #64 the Case Study blog challenge #10.

For the Pals Paper We were given an autumnal photograph as our inspiration, and this is what I came up with. When I thought of autumn, I thought of these great fall papers that I had in my stash. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but that is a punched leaf over a green ribbon.

I used the card from the Case Study blog for my format. I needed this card to be masculine, so although I loved it I avoided the oversized bow and stuck with the leaf instead.

I LOVE how this card came out!

3 comments:

  1. Nice autumn card - i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wonderful Autumnal papers and super festive colors! Great job with Barbara's inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, Elin! Thanks so much for playing with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...