Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011: Wedding Album Pages 8 & 9

Pin It Now!
A HUGE thank you to all who have responded to my Sponge Dauber Totes! The initial response has been overwhelming and I have nearly exhausted my local supplier. The price of $15 is contingent on getting the totes locally - if this changes I will have to work special mail order pricing into the total cost. I will update my sidebar if this happens...hopefully it will not. :( If you would like to order one please e-mail me at kovash001@hotmail.com. I'm currently offering ribbon/card colors of Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip/Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla. Thank you!!

Back to the Elegant Soiree wedding album! I put this page design in all my wedding albums, because I love it. :) It's super simple - I took a base of Crumb Cake cardstock, and added a couple photo mats of Baja Breeze and Soft Suede. I also added a couple strips of the Elegant Soiree DSP (now retired). Then I added LOTS of butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Textured Impressions Embosslits Die in Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. "Imagine the Possibilities" from Word Play in Soft Suede finishes off the page beautifully. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...