Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, 2012: Twist Card

Pin It Now! I've been crafting up a STORM but I know I'm behind on posting all my new pretties.  I'll get to work on that!

 This super duper adorable twist card was one of my upline Heather's offerings at our last shoebox meeting.  Soooo cute! 

I would have never known it if she hadn't told me, but the Designer Series Paper - Comfort Cafe - she just printed off in squares from her My Digital Studio program!  It looked so much like the real deal I was totally fooled.  For me (and y'all know I'm a tad bit neurotic) I hate to cut into a beautiful 12x12 sheet of DSP...this way, I can have truly unlimited DSP!  AND...so may of Stampin' Up!s great papers have Whisper White backgrounds...now you have the option of Very Vanilla WITH a slightly heavier base weight.  Thrilling!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...