Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010: My First Stamper's 10 Club

Pin It Now! I had my first Stampin Up! stamper's 10 club meeting yesterday. We made two great cards, and I had a lot of fun. I can't wait to use some of the new techniques I learned!

With this first card, I enjoyed the technique for the flower of using a border punch then making it round. That was new for me; I always think of border punches as being for straight borders. Can't wait to try that one!




On this second card, I really love the cloud technique, where we used a hand-cut acetate template as a mask and inked the background. It was very fast, but came out really, really nicely.

Both card designs courtesy of my SU! demonstrator, Heather Westlake.
www.heathersfuninstamps.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...