Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011: The Very First 50 Sponge Dauber Tote

Pin It Now! I know I promised another page of my Elegant Soiree wedding album, but I wanted to take a little break and post this today since I am SUPER excited about it. :)

I adore my sponge daubers...but they are always getting lost, rolling around my table or getting mixed up; it isn't always easy to tell the difference between the colors, so I am often washing them out. And, if they hit the floor, a certain Little Miss McMuttersons is always quick to snag them and bite off the sponge. Naughty dog! (As you can see, I'm missing a lot of them.) I liked the sponge dauber cases currently on the market, but they only hold 40 daubers...and Stampin' Up! has 50 colors of ink pads.

After six months of research, I finally found a Sponge Dauber Tote that holds all 50 daubers! It's so cool - and it even has five holders on the lid to hold the daubers you are using for your project, and some space in the middle for a few extras if needed.

I love this tote - it's so handy. It measures about 11 1/2" wide, 5 1/2" deep and 4" tall. Each dauber sits securely in it's own compartment, and each compartment has a cotton ball in the bottom to keep them from going down too far.


I'm selling the tote without sponge daubers for $20 (plus shipping if you are not local), and this includes the ribbon wrapped handle and guide inside. As the In-Colors (or any other colors) change I will update the Excel file and e-mail it to you upon request, so you can print it out and update your tote.

Colors may vary; I'm using up my retired and clearance rack ribbon, although I'd be happy to try to accommodate special requests!

If you would like sponge daubers I would be happy to place an order for you, directly from Stampin' Up!

There is a small turnaround time on these, as I am making them to order. E-mail me at kovash001@hotmail.com if you are interested in placing an order!

5 comments:

  1. So cool! I've never used daubers, just the stampin' Up sponges cut up. They are on my wish list though.
    Hey, I see that JoAnn's has the Big Shot on sale for 59.99 pretty good deal.
    I also see that Stampin' Up has a kit for becoming a demonstrator for 99.00 another good deal. Wow! Deals, deals, deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in one of these, don't need the daubers just the case. Do you have any left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way coοl! Sοme extremеly valіԁ
    points! Ӏ аpρгeciate you wrіting this ρost and
    the rеst of the site is alѕo really gοoԁ.


    Here is my blоg :: instant cash

    ReplyDelete
  4. ӏ do nοt even know how Ι ended up heгe, but I thought thiѕ publish wаs once gοod.

    I do nоt гecognіse ωho you are
    hоwеver сertainly you are gοing to a wеll-knοwn blogger when уou arе not alгеadу.
    Cheerѕ!

    Here іs my blog :: chlamydia test

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...