Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011: Class Day & Pages 6 & 7

Pin It Now! I'm so excited about my class today! It's going to be so much fun - I love stamping with friends. :)

This is pages 6 & 7 of my Elegant Soiree wedding album. For this layout, I chose to do two things: first, work down the layout from my February scrapbooking class from 12x12 to 8x8 - and highlight this gorgeous DSP. I simplified it a bit to fit the smaller space, and cut down on the negative space, of course.

I used a Very Vanilla base for both pages, topped with Baja Breeze. For the first page I added a few flowers from the Boho Blossoms Punch in Baja Breeze, and centered a Pearl in each. The decorative strip is Soft Suede punched with the Scallop Trim Punch and topped with a ruched Crumb Cake Seam Binding. I stamped the flourish from Always Elegant in Crumb Cake and topped it with the "Happy I Do Day" from Word Play in Soft Suede. A Modern Label Punch tag in Crumb Cake stamped with "{love}" and the heart from Tiny Tags in Soft Suede finish off this page.

For the second page I went more simply with just a strip of Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon from the Clearance Section (I used the back non-polka dot side) topped with three more of my flowers.

So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...