Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011: TGIF & Pages 4 & 5

Pin It Now!
I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a long week - recovering from my open house, prepping for my class, and pursuing my next big adventure...classes at the local community college workforce training center! I'm super excited - I should have an announcement for you by the end of next week. :)

This is pages 4 & 5 of my Elegant Soiree wedding album. For this page I chose a base of Basic Gray and added photo mats of Baja Breeze matted on Very Vanilla. I stamped my background with the flourish from Always Elegant in Basic Gray, and added a flourishy caption box with the Decorative Label Punch and the Four Frames stamp set in Basic Gray with a bow of Chantilly Crochet Lace.

The big deal about this layout is, of course, the flowers. I made them super simply with the Fun Flowers Die and the Big Shot (these two are a MUST HAVE!) using Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP (now retired) and Baja Breeze. I also added an extra layer with the Five Petal Flower Punch. I did let a few Adornments Roses from the last Occasions Mini sneak in, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous album! I love the flowers! Must get me one of those Big Shots.
    I saw that ad last year about teaching card amking classes at the workforce center, good for you, how exciting!
    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...