Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011: Wedding Album Pages 2 & 3

Pin It Now!
I love this layout! Again, I kept it simple and let the Elegant Soiree (now retired) Designer Series Paper dictate the page but cutting along the scrollwork.

My base is Very Vanilla accented with Baja Breeze panels. Under each panel I tucked a strip of Soft Suede cut with the Scallop Edge Punch. The DSP is topped with strips of Victoria 5/8 Crochet Lace, and I added a focal point with the now-retired Hodgepodge Hardware and Designer Label Punch surrounding the "Always" from Always Elegant in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla. I'm going to miss both of them!

To finish my page off, I stamped the flourish from Always Elegant in Soft Suede on the seam between the pages. It's totally not necessary, but I thought it was a cute little element. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...