Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010: The Gatefold Card

Pin It Now! I do a lot of different versions of the gatefold card, but I especially like this one and the way it ties together with the ribbon and fun buttons. I made this card for myself and my coworkers to give to our administrator for Boss' Day. :)

My mother has always had a button jar, and when I got married and moved out, she gave me some of her button jar to kick start one of my own. It was one of my favorite "toys" growing us, so a lot of the buttons have special memories. I don't recall these two buttons specifically, but they were in with the ones she gave me and I thought the colors were perfect.

The bird embellishment is cannibalized from a box of greeting cards - so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...