Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010: September Calendar Page

Pin It Now! I love the ocean (as long as I don't have to swim in it!) I guess I am just fascinated by the little things in the water, especially the crabs. They are just so interesting. :)

For this page I used some of my favorite shell paper, a real seashell and this great blue crab sticker. The starfish is a charm by ASD-Designs on Ebay. They do top quality charms, and I tend to buy them in large lots (There were 100 of these starfish originally - I've used them on so many projects I actually don't have many left). The words and seahorse are from a mini stamp set by Technique Tuesday. The small sand dollar is from the Cuttlebug shells die set. It's one of my favorites and I use it regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...