Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010: Stamp-a-Stack Card #4

Pin It Now! Card #4 from Heather Westlake's Stampin' Up Stamp-a-Stack Workshop. I liked several of the new techniques on this card. First, that dark mat is on the back with the tan card folded and attached to the front. I haven't seen that before, but what a smart idea!

I also liked the use of the sponge daubers with different inks to add additional colors to the rolled line of trees. It came out looking quite nice. Rollers aren't my thing at all though, I'm afraid. I can't seem to get the to roll straight and I always seem to apply the pressure unevenly. I much prefer Teneale William's elegant solution, seen here: http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au/wp02/category/tutorial-stampin-around. You rock, Teneale!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...