Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010: We the People

Pin It Now! This is a page I made to commemorate Dick Cheney's Republican Rally at Hayden, Idaho. He came and spoke at our local airport, a place that I seem to spend a bit of time at, since my daddy is a private pilot. :) Jeff got two tickets, but sadly I couldn't go. So, Jeff spent the evening with my Dad and even though all of us are Independents they really enjoyed the event.

We were not sure of the policy on cameras, so Jeff only took a disposable in case they would not be allowed to keep it. Consequently, the pictures were terrible! I chose to collage the pictures together and cut them out into an eagle to try to make lemonade out of lemons. :) I'm quite pleased with how it came out.

On the left hand side of the page, Abe Lincoln is a K & Company Grand Adhesion that I made into a shaker box.

This page won first place at the 2008 Kootenai County Fair. :)

On another note, I just have to share this picture of my Little Miss McMuttersons, Bayley. I was on the back porch today enjoying the sun and taking some pictures of projects when I saw her sunning herself. She is such a little sunbather! I must have taken 25 pictures of her...what would we do without digital!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...