Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010: May Calendar Page

Pin It Now! Moving right along in the calendar year to May. I used some lovely watercolorish (is that a word?) butterfly stickers. I love the paper in the back - it's like the pebbles and rocks at the bottom of a clear stream. I had initially put down the letters to make the word "Fly" with the intention of making this an airplane page (my daddy is a private pilot). Did you know how hard it is to find small airplane (not commercial or military) stickers and embellishments that aren't cartoonish? It's impossible! I tried peeling the stickers up, but they were STUCK so I finally hit on the butterfly idea. I think it really came out well. :) The scalloped square was cut with my Slice.



1 comment:

  1. Very sweet page. It certainly makes May seem not so far away. With the winter we've been having...May is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...