Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23, 2010: The Hat Scrapbook Page

Pin It Now! Thanks to all who have entered so far for my blog candy! Keep the comments coming. :)

Some questions I have gotten regarding the blog candy:

ALL commenters get entered into the drawing, not just those with the right answer to the question. :)

ALL comments go in, too; not just those on yesterday's post. I get an e-mail every time someone comments no matter how old the post is, so post wherever you like or on whatever touches you!

I also love to find out about other blogs, so if you leave me your blog address I'd love to check your blog out, too.

On to the picture. :) This is a page about Jeff's grandad and his love affair with this Aussie hat. No one knew why he wanted the hat; one day he just had to have it. We searched town high and low before we finally found one, and he was just tickled pink with it! I made Jeff get in the picture with his hat, too. :) I chose to shoot these photos in black and white, both to minimize distractions and to give an instant vintage feel.

Several people have asked me if I do any two page layouts. Actually, I do a lot more two page layouts than one page...so why don't I show them on my blog? Ummmmm...I must admit, sheepishly, that until recently I did not know how to merge two photos together into one. But, I'm learning! I have some new software so hopefully soon I will get some two-page layouts posted for your viewing pleasure. :)

Thanks again for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...