Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010: Pop-Up House Card

Pin It Now! Since I'm under the impression that you like pictures of my nails...

Actually, I just thought you might enjoy this card, and when I took the pics I couldn't figure out how to keep the card open. Since then, I've seen a lot of you intelligent card makers using floral frogs - now I just need to get one. :)

This was my first attempt at a house pop-up. I did several out of cardstock, then I cut apart a photo from Wikimedia Commons to make this realistic one. It was so labor intensive that I will probably never do it again, but here is the result all the same.

Sorry the first pic is blurry. :)




1 comment:

  1. It is so lovely. A beautiful pop up card.
    From a pop up card Lover
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...