Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2, 2010: Hermit Crabby!!!

Pin It Now! I don't know why, but I adore crabbies, especially hermits. I think they are so cute! I used to have three of them (real ones) and I miss them a lot. I think keeping hermits as pets has fallen out of vogue (which is probably best for the little guys; I think a lot were not well cared for. Mine were spoiled rotten!).

When I found this stamp by Inkadinkado at Joann Fabrics, I didn't care how much it cost, I was getting it. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it was in the $1 bin!! This was my first chance to use it, and oh is it adorable! LOVE the eyes peeking out. I can't wait to use the stamp and add some googly eyes...

Dawn Griffith is a fellow crabby lover; check out her Mr. Crabby Pants gallery HERE. LOVE the inspiration!

I needed several little cards for the coworkers that help me out each day, like the front desk staff. I chose to use a 3 x 3 card because I think the small size is cute. I used pink metallic ink and then heat embossed in clear.

The sentiment is printed in .8 Times New Roman on the computer, which fits perfectly in Stampin Up's Word Window Punch.

Since I intend to do a lot more crabby cards and projects, I'll add a label to my blog with just those cards. Given time I'll have a whole gallery just like Dawn!




1 comment:

  1. Cassandra HansenMay 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    I love crabbies too! This card is super cute.. oh and I finally found a job! Something that should work with my school schedule and such. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...