Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28, 2010: Fort Steele

Pin It Now!
Fort Steele was one of our favorite stops on our honeymoon in Canada in 2002. As I've mentioned before, we brought home only three usable photos from the entire trip...and here are two of them. For the rest I used tiny scraps of snapshots and postcards/promotional items. It works. :)

Growing up around horses, nothing could have kept me from checking out these big Clydesdale geldings grazing free on the Fort. I had to not only get close to talk to them, but to get my photo taken with them as well. It took immense coaxing for my new husband, however. You would have thought I was asking him to pet a fire breathing dragon! It took me forever to get him close enough for a photo. :) Fortunately, this big boy was not bothered in the slightest by our interruption of his elevenses.

I just love how this layout came out, with a combination of vintage inspired stickers and a homey paper pack full of Victorian imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...