Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8, 2010: My 300th Post!

Pin It Now!
I had planned a fancy project to share today for my 300th blog post, but the numbers didn't quite add up. It's a gift I'm giving tomorrow, so I don't want to spoil the surprise. :) Trust me, though...it's worth the wait!

In the meantime, I'll share the last fabulous card from Heather Westlake's Stampin Up World Card Making Day Stamp Camp. Love this one! It came out looking super elegant, and I love the color combo. It had a lot of steps and a lot of pieces, but it was so worth it.

I really like how she matted the sentiment; I always use the smaller oval and mat it on the scallop oval, but I really like how this looks, too.

Stay tuned tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...