Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010: What every guy wants for Christmas!

Pin It Now!
Right? A red toolbox??

I actually made this card as a birthday card on commission. No SU today, I'm afraid. I'm still working through my stash! My goal is to get down to 100% SU cardstock, but I'm too thrifty to not use up what I have. :)

I scored a bunch of extra lines on the bottom front just like a real toolbox - bonus because this allowed me to decide where to fold the bottom so that handle would still fit in a 5 x 7 envie. I'm crafty like that!

I put a really cute inside in it, but because I used the paper that mimics stainless steel it would NOT photograph due to my less than stellar photography skills. My photographer daddy would be shamed if he knew.... :(

Just a reminder - I'm still collecting names of followers for my blog candies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...