Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011: Blossom Petals Punch

Pin It Now!
When I got the new Occasions Mini catalog (have you seen it? You can click on the link to the right and download the whole PDF), I was thrileld to see the Blossom Petals Punch. I love that sort of thing! When it arrived on my preorder, I couldn't wait to try it out. Seriously, I whipped this card up in mere minutes as I was running out the door for an appointment.

I used Very Vanilla for my card base, and Raspberry Tart DSP (retired) for my flower petals. I rolled each petal around my Paper Piercer before attaching it to the card with glue dots. The center is a SU button I had on hand (retired from the Sherbet collection, I think?). I didn't bother finding any real thread, so I threaded a thin strip of the DSP through the holes in the button and stuck it down with a glue dot. The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz, one of the new in-colors (it matched better in person than in the photo, I notice. There is some light green in the DSP similar to the PP ribbon).

That's it - sweet and super simple. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...