Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 201: Sympathy Card

Pin It Now!
As I know I've said before, sympathy cards and I don't always get along. I find them almost as tough as masculine cards.

This card is CASEs from several cards that I've seen online in the last month or so. It's simple enough that it may be a direct CASE, but I can't seem to remember. And it IS simple; just a Very Vanilla card with Basic Black cut with the Scallop Trim punch framing more Very Vanilla, stamped with the flourish from Bliss. The butterfly from the same set (available FREE for SAB!) is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Very Vanilla, then cut out and popped up on a dimensional.

I like doing super simple yet elegant designs for sympathy cards. I think it sets the right tone. (I hope). Now, I have to go make my WORST NIGHTMARE...a masculine valentine!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a simple but elegant sympathy card.
    You do such nice work!
    Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...