Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011: Adorable Card Box

Pin It Now!
This adorable card box was designed by my upline for one of her stamp camps. It holds 3x3 cards and has accordion sides.

I really liked the way the ribbon loops through; under the front flap, down the back each side and through to the front to tie in a bow. It's really cute in the neutrals here, and I think it would be so cute in bright colors and pastels, too.

I'm running through the last of my dark photos - I'll unveil the new, bright ones soon! I think I have the lights and the improved tent figured out, but I am still working on a background. I LOVE this pale pink matlasse one...but it's actually a pillow sham from my bed and doesn't fit the tent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...