Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 15, 2011: Masculine Valentine

Pin It Now!
I told you I needed to make on of my worst nightmares...a masculine valentine. Here is the result!

I like the combination of Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake (6 Cs...how can you beat that???). I virtually destroyed a scallop circle by twisting it, crumpling it and distressing the edges to make a background for the stamped image Be My Valentine from the Occasions Mini. I stamped the image twice on Very Vanilla; once in Chocolate Chip and once in Cherry Cobbler for the banner. Then I cut them out and layered them with dimensionals.

The embossing is Crumb Cake with a non-SU folder slightly highlighted with more Chocolate Chip ink.

I think I like how it turned out - what do you think??

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this, Elin! Such rich colors! I love the distressing that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...