Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011: Springtime Vintage Scrapbook Layout

Pin It Now!
This is the Springtime Vintage 12 x 12 double layout that we made at class Saturday. I really wanted to show what could be done with the items I sell in the Springtime Vintage Bundle: the patterned paper, the Adornments Roses, the Seam Binding and the beveled Window Panes.

The first page is from a a PageMaps sketch and the other page is my design; I used similar elements to make them blend together as one layout, but I think either one could stand alone, too.

It didn't come through in the picture, but on the right side of the first page we background stamped the Very Vanilla with the flourish from Bliss (available FREE for Sale-a-Bration!!) in Pink Pirouette ink and marked lines with a Baha Breeze marker for journaling. The Baja Breeze seam binding is gathered which makes a very cool, rich look. On the second page more Baha Breeze ink with the flourish from Bliss makes the corners extra special.

By serendipitous chance I discovered that the middle of the modern label punch fits PERFECTLY between the two slots in the smaller Beveled Window Panes. How cool is that??

Anyhoo, I'm off. I had my Mommy & Me yesterday, and I'll start posting the fun 3-D projects we made soon. :)

Ice Cream Parlor Shares: 2 Left ($11 each)

Sew Sweet Shares: 2 Left ($11 each)

Botanical Gazette Shares: 1 Left ($11 each)

Number needed for Vintage Baubles Bundle: 1 ($22 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...