Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011: Lilly Thank You Card

Pin It Now!
I just love the new Blossom Petal Punch in the Occasions Mini! I saw these lilies online (Lynn Pratt's blog, I think?) and knew they would be perfect as a Hostess thank you card for my workshop last Saturday.

I used Baja Breeze cardstock and ran all four sides through the Framed Tulips embossing folder to emboss just the four edges (this allows you make the frame in any size, from A2 down!). It's my new favorite embossing folder. :)

I used Whisper White cardstock lightly sponged with Pink Pirouette ink for the lilies, and Subtles Designer Series Paper for the leaves and stems. Gorgeous Rose Red Seam Binding finishes the look.

For those who might be wondering, I did get my light box kit! I'm working on a semi - permanent setup now. The lights and tripod are amazing...but the light box/tent is a problem. It's supposed to be 12 x 12 x 12, which would have been small but OK to start with. However, the way it's constructed means the inside is only about 8 x 8 x 8...much too small for a card!! I have a larger one with more logical construction on order. Please continue to be patient with my pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...