Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011: More Butterfly Favors

Pin It Now!
More butterfly favors. :) This is the Botanical Gazette pair with Antique Brads. (I keep calling them Vintage Brads, but they are in fact Antique Brads). I love these! The Pretty In Pink Cardstock goes so perfectly with the Pear Pizazz In Color Stitched Poly ribbon.

Several of you have asked me about the "Thank You" on the Tiny Tag. It's actually from the Silhouette Sentiments stamp set, a Hostess Level 1 free item. I just love that all four of the sentiments in the set fit in the Tiny Tag punch - it makes a lot more "bang for your buck" that way. And the bird and flowers in the set aren't too shabby, either. :)

My April class is going to be early next month - we have two Saturday events at the end of the month, so I need to get it in before that. Ordinarily, all my classes are late in the month (although November and December are also early to avoid holiday festivities). I know it's just a few short weeks away (yikes!!) but it will be April 16th. I'm super excited since it will be a fancy card class - cards that move, pop up, or are interactive. So much fun!

One of the April events I'm trying to avoid is hubby's huge garage sale on the 22nd & 23rd. He likes doing an annual garage sale, so I indulge him...and this year I am going to drag out a HUGE pile of scrapbook, rubber stamp and craft items. If you are local, please plan on checking it out! I'm going to be selling an original, perfect condition Slice as well as tons of paper, punches, stamps, etc, etc, etc. It's going to be ginormous!

I have a very large SU order going in the next couple days - please e-mail if you want to add an item or two. The shipping will be on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...