Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011: Inlaid Embossing

Pin It Now! I've been seeing a lot of these inlaid embossing cards, but had yet to try it out for myself. I'm so glad I finally did - I love it!

For this card, I punched six of the largest petal from the Blossoms Petal Punch out of Very Vanilla and sponged them heavily with Regal Rose ink using a sponge dauber. The I glued them down to a Very Vanilla card and embossed the whole thing with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I love this look!

The Old Olive stems were inked on with marker after embossing, then I added the sentiment from Sincere Sentiments and matted that on Old Olive using a dimensional. I absolutely love how the oval and scallop oval punches mat together. Divine!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...