Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011: April Card Class - Waterfall Card

Pin It Now!
The waterfall card was the very first card I ever made, so I wanted to make sure I included it in my Mechanical Card Class. I love how versatile it is - you can use any shape for the panels, so in this case I chose scallop circles.

This is also one of my favorite color combos - Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. The stamp set is A Flower for All Seasons, which I not only think is cute, but was a favorite free set from Sale-a-Bration this past month. :)

Stampin' Up! doesn't have a 2" circle punch right now, but the Circles #2 die has one, so I layered that with the 1 3/4" circle punch and the large scallop circle. Perfect!

I'm also thrilled to report that several colors of the lovely, silky seam binding will continue to be available after this month, including this Crumb Cake color. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...