Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011: Last Mechanical Class Card & a STAMPIN' UP! SALE!!!

Pin It Now! I do love a sale, and I know all of you do, too! Since this is the last few days of the Spring Occasions Mini (check out the PDF on my sidebar), I wanted to do a sale. ANY one item you want is 40% off, but you MUST e-mail me with your order - this is an exclusive sale and you won't get it on the website. :)

This is a great deal! It is not limited to the occasions mini, and I will discount your most expensive item, not the least expensive. :) You must have your order to me before April 30th. After that the occasions mini will be gone forever!!

This is the third and last card of my April Mechanical Card Class. I really wanted to do a pop-up card, and this is the one I designed using Word Play, Great Friend and Fifth Avenue Floral. I thought it came together perfectly, and I loved the Soft Suede, Garden Green and Perfect Plum color combo. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...