Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9, 2011: One Sheet Wonder Card #5

Pin It Now! I just had to squeeze the ruffled ribbon technique in on at least one card. :) I thought this turned our really cute. I knew I had six cards, and I knew the Nature Walk set had six image stamps (plus the "no 147" which I used on every card). The bee, although adorable, was a little on the petite side. So I chose to have a little more going on with the patterned paper, sentiment and ribbon. I think it was perfect - it fit the set yet was unique enough to stand on it's own.

Busy weekend ahead for me! I have my upline's stamper's 10 today, an early school final due Monday, a HUGE Stampin' Up! camp Thursday and my class Saturday. With my full time work schedule and my other final fast approaching, I'm going to be a very busy girl!!

1 comment:

  1. The one sheet wonder cards were so fun to design and completed a variety of greeting cards. I am looking forward to your next class, I am learning much and having a lot of fun!
    Kathy McCabe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...