Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011: Trendy Trees in Pinks

Pin It Now!
DON'T FORGET about my Masculine Scrapbooking Class next Saturday! I still have a couple seats left. We will be making a Nautical themed double 12x12 scrapbook layout and a coordinating mini album using supplies from the Summer Mini Catalog. As always each person will receive a handmade favor and there will be a door prize. Cost is $15 and covers all supplies, but you must RSVP. :)

One of the best things about my upline Heather is she always gives me samples of cards she has made with stamp sets I don't have. This is one of them - I love this card! I'll guess at the supplies she used. :)

The base card is Pink Pirouette, which is the prettiest blush pink - one of my faves. It's so soft and romantic! The horizontal strip is Pretty in Pink matted with Whisper White. The three stamped images are also Whisper White, punched with the 1 3/8" Square Punch and matted with Sahara Sand punched with the 1 1/2" Scallop Square Punch. This is exactly how I like my scallops - just peeking out!

The vertical strip is also Sahara Sand punched down each edge with the Scallop Trim Punch. The ribbon is 3/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta.

The stamp set is Trendy Trees stamped in Sahara Sand and Pretty in Pink and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Sahara Sand. Now, I'm not always right, and I won't know for sure until June 1st, but I have a feeling that both of these stamp sets will be retiring this year. If you want them, you might want to act fast! Just a gut feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...