Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011: Pretty Graduation Card

Pin It Now!
I needed a pretty graduation card for my Mother-in-Law, Kathy - she got her associates degree and we are so proud of her! I actually made this for a Stampin' 411 sketch challenge...and never got it uploaded. :) Ooops!!

I really love the color combination of the Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink cardstocks. The base card is embossed with the Manhattan Flower Textured Embossing Folder - one of my favorite looks! It's subtle but really beautiful.

In keeping with the subtle yet pretty idea, I used the scrolly stamp from Elements of Style with Versamark ink to create a beautiful tone-on-tone look. I love my Versamark - it makes any Stampin' Up! cardstock just a tad darker - so perfect!

I used my favorite sentiment from Word Play (honestly, I bought the set for this stamp!) in Rich Razzleberry classic ink and topped off the whole look with the Victoria Crochet Lace bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...