Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011: Second to Last Father's Day Card

Pin It Now!
Almost done with the Father's Day cards this year! This is the last motorcycle one, too. :) I used Garden Green cardstock for my base card, and accented it with More Mustard matted on Chocolate Chip for my focal point.

The stamp is the long retired Born to Ride again stamped in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink. The "screw" brads are non-SU, and I wrapped them in Linen Thread for extra interest.

Again, I've rounded the corners with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to get that wide, sweeping look. Love it!

GOOD NEWS! After neglecting my Etsy shop shamefully for a considerable time, I'm filling it up again with shares, kits and finished items. I wasn't really sure what to do with my extra class samples (I usually make two) and kits, so this is it! I think it will also be a good outlet for product shares, which is something I love to do. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...