Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011: It's HERE!!

Pin It Now!
Isn't it a thing of beauty?!?!?! I'm so excited - the new catalog is here and online ordering will be up at noon. Y'all know I'm placing a big order!!

There is also an AMAZING July promotion - I know! ON TOP of the new catalog, Stampin' Up! gives us a great promotion! This one is a limited edition, special starter kit for an amazing price. PLUS a beautiful little add-on - for FREE. I'm only giving you a little sneaky peek here - I'll have more info in my blog post tomorrow.

Some of Stampin' Up!'s site is momentarily down - including the link for the new catalog. :( I'll have a button on my blog ASAP.

I'll also have my July newsletter out shortly - I had to wait for all the new stuff to post! Let me know if you want to be on my mailing list for my monthly newsletters. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...