Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011: Elegant Soiree Wedding Album Page 1

Pin It Now! For the first page of all my wedding albums, I like to have an extra wow - and room for a fairly large portrait of the couple - usually 5x7, as you see here. For this one, I let the lovely design of the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper (now retired) guide me.

My base is Baja Breeze, and my photo mat is Soft Suede. I used a craft knife to cut sections of the paper to decorate the page.

The main embellishment is Paper Daisies, and I stamped the bottom one with En Francais in Soft Suede. A small Baja Breeze punchie from the Boho Blossoms Punch, and an Antique Brad.

I topped my flower with an extra long jewelry tag in Crumb Cake stamped with "Mr. & Mrs." from Tiny Tags and the small flower from Always Elegant, both in Soft Suede. A strip of Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon from the Clearance Rack finishes this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...