Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011: Wedding Album Pages 12 & 13

Pin It Now!
UPDATE ON THE SPONGE DAUBER TOTES: Thank you to the overwhelming response! All sold totes will be mailed out the first of next week. I'm wrapping handles as fast as I can. :) I have completely exhausted my local supply on the totes. I am traveling to a nearby larger town on Saturday to try to find another semi-local supplier. If I can accomplish this I hope a price increase will not be necessary. I'll keep you updated!

Here is pages 12 & 13 of my Elegant Soiree (now retired) wedding album. I really liked this page - very dramatic in person. I'm a big background girl - I spend a lot of time making beautiful backgrounds, and this one is no exception. I layered strips of the Elegant Soiree DSP on top of a border cut with the Scallop Edge Punch in Soft Suede and Baja Breeze, and stamped the Medallion Stamp in Soft Suede on the Very Vanilla background. Then I topped it simply with Baja Breeze photo mats, Very Vanilla Top Note Die jounaling edges, and a sentiment in Baja Breeze Classic Ink from Word Play.

I wanted a little more journaling space, so I took a square of Crumb Cake, stamped it with En Francais in Crumb Cake Classic Ink, and clipped the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. Then I added a scrap of Victorian Lace Trim held in place with a Mini Library Clip. LOVE these!

To finish the page I added a Pewter Jumbo Eyelet (now retired), a strip of Baja Breeze Seam Binding, and two Crumb Cake Jewelry Tags stamped with the small flower from Always Elegant in Soft Suede. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...