Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011: Purple & Orange Wedding Album Pages 18 & 19

Pin It Now!
Winding down on this wedding album! For this layout I went slightly retro with room for lots of photos. I chose a base of Wisteria Wonder, and added photo mats of Peach Parfait accented with scraps of the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired). I also added some interest with the flowers from Established Elegance in Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink.

For my flowers I kept it simple with the Daisies #2 Die and the Big Shot, using Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder cardstock, with a Boho Blossoms Punchie of Peach Parfait in the middle.

To keep with the retro feel, I rounded the corners of my DSP and photo mats with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. So much more sweeping and round than the Corner Rounder! Link

Stay tuned for the last page tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...