Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011: Purple & Orange Wedding Album Last Page

Pin It Now!
I always try to make the photo the most important thing on the last page of all my wedding albums, as well as stay true to whatever my theme is - in this case, handmade flower embellishments. :)

I chose my favorite pattern from the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) and added a large photo mat of Wisteria Wonder on top of Pear Pizzazz.

For the hearts, I used the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die on Peach Parfait Cardstock and added a Full Heart Punchie of Whisper White.

The flowers are from Language of Friendship in PEach Parfait Classic Ink on Peach Parfait cardstock, punched out with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I added a Basic Rhinestone in the middle of each for some pizzazz. :)

So that's it - I hope you enjoyed my purple and orange wedding album as much as the bride did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...