Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011: July Open House

Pin It Now! I wanted to share some photos from my open house this past month,. starting with my cupcake toppers! These turned out SOOOO cute, although I will admit they were a tad labor intensive because I made 50 of them. :)

Each one is made with the Cupcake Punch, and I used Cherry Cobbler for the cherries (how original, I know!) and Whisper White for the frosting. To give the impression of swirls I ran each top through the Big Shot using the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

The bases are punched from Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder cardstock, and I ran each through the Crimper to give more texture. When all was said and done, each topper was made from five difference punched pieces of cardstock, all put together with Two Way Glue Pen on a lollipop stick. It was a lot of work, but oh so cute - and a GREAT way to use of scraps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...