Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 18, 2011: Ready for Christmas?

Pin It Now!
Of course not! But I'm seeing a lot of Christmas cards out now, so I guess I had better jump on the bandwagon. :)

This was Laurie, a fellow demos contribution to the demo-only swap I was in recently. I'm so glad she did this card, because it is adorable - and I don't usually purchase snowman stamps. I'm not sure why, either - they are really cute!

Laurie used a base of Night of Navy and topped it with Brushed Silver Cardstock punched with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I love this look! The Brushed Silver on the Night of Navy is so posh.

The focal image is from Snow Much Fun stamped in Basic Black Classic Ink on Whisper White, and colored in with Stampin' Write Markers. Laurie cut out the image freehand and matted it on Bashful Blue Cardstock.

The sentiment is also from Snow Much Fun, which is stamped in Versamark, covered in Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder (NEW in the Holiday Mini!) and heat with a Heat Tool.

What a fun Christmas card - Thanks, Laurie!

REMINDER: My September Class is next Saturday at 1:00PM at the Coeur d'Alene Great Floors...please RSVP if you want to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...