Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011: FREE Stamp Set...AND classic ink pad!

Pin It Now!
Boy, Stampin' Up! is really into the free items lately! And y'all know I love free. :) Click on the pic above to see the choices!

One of the things I love about these Simply Sent kits is they really are that 60 second card when you are in a pinch. They are also a lovely, inexpensive gift paired with a Simply Sent stamp set and an ink pad. In fact, I think that is a lovely idea! You buy two Simply Sent kits, Stampin' Up! will give you a free coordinating stamp set, and I will give you a free classic ink pad! How's that for an amazing deal that just got better!

I'm really excited, too - I bought the adorable Simply Sent kit Sweet Moments last month (right before Stampin' Up! announced the promotion, actually :) ) but I'm not making cards out of it...I'm going to make an explosion box! I'm so excited - it's going to be cute and a fun new take on a kit.

Just a reminder - the free ink pad is my personal promotion. You have to e-mail me to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...