Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011: My Digital Studio

Pin It Now!
I've received a number of questions about the My Digital Studio deal this week - trust me, it is such a great deal!! My Digital Studio is normally priced at $79.95, and that includes over $500 in digital content on a DVD set. Or, you have the option of purchasing the My Digital Studio Express for $39.95 to download immediately to your computer - it's the same software, but with only $50 in digital content. You can choose later to purchase the Booster Pack in either immediate download or DVDs for $39.95, making your My Digital Studio Express into the full version.

BUT, this week only, you can purchase the My Digital Studio Express for $39.95, and choose one of three bundles of downloadable content FOR FREE! And the coolest part? Bundle #1 is the Booster Pack! Basically, you are getting the full My Digital Studio program for half price with $550 worth of digital content! Make your holiday newsletter and Christmas cards in a snap this year!

You've seen all the amazing newsletters and fliers I've made with my MDS - I'm not a digital scrapbooker, but I'm amazing at the results people are getting. If you have any plans to get MDS - the time is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...