Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011: MDS Christmas Card

Pin It Now! It's a tad bit embarrassing, but I...the undisputed Card Lady...did not get Christmas cards out in the mail this year. Oh, the horror!! The shame! The...

Well, anyway, sad but true. It always seems odd to me that Christmas, one the same day each year, can always come sneaking up with such shock and and surprise. Oh, hello...you were here exactly one year ago? Really? Where did you come from again?

All silliness aside, I decided to whip up this cute little number and e-mail it out. Isn't it cute? I made it with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.

I'm making all my Christmas deliveries and running all my errands today, so I'm off "like a herd of turtles" as one of my friends always says.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...