Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, 2011: Forstwood Lodge Snowflake

Pin It Now! I adore these pop-up snowflakes, and I always make a bunch of them. They make wonderful gift tags, wine bottle tags, or stand-alone gifts!

For my snow globe class, I wanted a little something extra that wouldn't take a lot of time, so I chose this. They went together super fast by using the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog and only stamping the Whisper White ends!

The Merry Christmas comes from Come to Bethlehem. I love that the Clear Mount option allows you to cut a sentiment like this in half to fit in a smaller space. The sponging is Garden Green and the sentiment is Cherry Cobbler.

We used 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, which has been replaced in the big catalog with Early Espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...