Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012: Melon Mambo Amore

Pin It Now!
Isn't this pretty? This is another card we made at my upline's shoebox swap meeting.

I'm in a rush today, as I have a workshop to pack for, but I'm super excited to unveil a new linking system. As you know I usually embed my blog posts with the hyperlinks to Stampin' Up!'s website, so you can click on each product and check it out. It's very time consuming for me, and you have to actually click on it to go to the website to see each item.

In an attempt to save myself time on my daily blog as well as make it easier for you to see the products I have used on the card or project I am featuring, I am going to try using InLinkz. This is a paid service, so I would LOVE to have you tell me in the comments what you think!! It's my first go, so I hope I have it right. :) We used 11 different Stampin' Up! products on this card, so you should see 11 clickable, linked thumbnails...I hope. :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...