Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012: January Stamp of the Month Kit

Pin It Now!


Finally sharing my January Stamp of the Month Kit, which featured With All My Heart and a Real Red Classic Ink Pad. :) I was really pleased with how cute the projects came out! I do have to confess, though - all my SOTM kits include a wood mount set unless the recipient specifically requests a clear mount one, as in the case of the only one I remembered to photograph. ;-D

Don't forget - my February Stamp of the Month Kit will feature Always Elegant, and I am currently taking orders for that one. All my SOTM kits are $35, and shipping is additional if you are not local. Each kit includes everything you need to make a few fun projects - all you have to supply is scissors and a few basic adhesives, so they are a great gift for yourself or a beginner stamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...