Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012: My Valentines

Pin It Now!
This was the little mini card I whipped up for the girl's at work. Isn't it cute? the stamp is retired - Punch Potpourri (and yes, thank goodness for spell checker, because I always miss-spell that one!) - but I kept it around because I've always loved it. I'm such a heart girl anyway. :) Spray painted hearts on my car once, in high school - oh, yeah...Dad was thrilled. Good times. :D

I'm working on a whole new lineup of fun classes for this summer as well as a couple clubs that I am SUPER excited about - look for an announcement before the weekend. I took a couple days vacation from my day job to get some of this stuff out of my brain, off my desk and out into the world. :)

I'm also going to post another one of my downline Lorie's cards tomorrow - she is so special and I am so proud of her. :)

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...