Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012: Vintage Blue Valentine

Pin It Now!
Isn't this adorable?? I saw the original idea for this one on a blog called Inspire*Create*Share. I can't read a word on this blog - I think it's in German - but beautiful projects are like smiles and don't need any translations!

It's been a very busy but productive weekend, and I am thrilled to report that I got a ton knocked off my massive to-do list. :) Too bad it keeps getting filled up again!

I am considering starting a marker club, since I don't have all the colors yet. I would need three people to do it with me, and it would be a $45 a month commitment for four months, and at the end of the four months you would have the all 38 Stampin' Write Markers in the handled carrying case, four packages of cardstock and at least $25 in hostess dollars to spend as you see fit. E-mail me if you are interested!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...