Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012: Last Day of Sale-a-Bration!

Pin It Now!

It's finally here - the last day of Sale-a-Bration 2012.  It's been fabulous and I am thrilled to see how many of you have earned those coveted free exclusive stamp sets, brads and ribbon, and that beautiful paper!

This project is one I made for my upline's Shoebox Meeting last month, and I've been saving it for today.  I want to say first off that this is a shameless CASE of Robin Merriman's beautiful work (check it out on her lovely blog Trinity Designs).  I hardly changed a thing!  I just adore mini cards, and the holder is to die for.  :)

Today may be the last day of Sale-a-Bration, but it isn't too late to get your order in!  Stampin' Up! announced that they were running low on the pretty totes for a $150 order (before tax and shipping) so they have additional choices for your extra free item INCLUDING the retired Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper, the retired Card Keeper AND some amazing logo items that are usually sold only to demonstrators!  E-mail me HERE for more details, or order online from my website - just click HERE.  :)

I have the amazing April Promotion - Summer Smooches - on deck to share tomorrow with my April Newsletter, so stay tuned for that!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...