Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012: February Class Door Prize

Pin It Now!
Isn't this absolutely adorable? I used one of Becky Robert's AMAZING tote tutorials - if you haven't checked them (or her blog) out you really should. She is amazing, and her tutorials cannot be beat! So easy to follow and the results always amaze. :)

Anyway, I did change up the dimensions on this one a bit so it would hold the large square chocolate and hazelnut candy bar I bought, so it's a bit taller than the original tutorial. I used Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush - I'm really going to miss those colors! - and my new Blossom Punch from the Spring Occasions Mini. Did you know that you can layer three Modern Label Punchies on top of the Blossom Punch and get a perfect layered flower? So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...